Add to Calendar
28/05/2022 – 29/05/2022 all-day
- This is a weekend meet with campsite to be decided but can easily be done as a day trip (Portland is 1hr 30mins from Romsey).
- The aim will be to head to the quieter areas of Portland (such as The Lost Valley on the east side) with options to head elsewhere should people wish.
- There are a good number of easier grade 3, 4 and 5 slabs available, with plenty of top roping options. Or harder grades can be targeted, depending on what people wish to do.
- Bouldering is also an option – I will have a crash pad and the local bouldering guide book with me.
- Options for a swim in the sea at Ope Cove if the weather is nice.
- The plan will also be to stop at the Chesil Chippie after the days climbing for fish and chips on the beach (or a pint at The Cove).
Organiser: Jamie M
- Ivan ?