Mark Griffiths gear sale. (Not the gear shown in the picture!!)
After 15+ years of being with the club, I have finally come to the decision to hang up my rock boots and pursue other interests. As a result, I am doing a clear-out of all my climbing gear. Most of the equipment is lightly used but a few years old. It has all been looked after well and has plenty of life left in it for someone else. The exceptions are the ropes, the harness and the offset nuts which are practically unused and only 2 years old. I’d prefer to sell the gear in sets (as noted below) to avoid hassle. I can provide photos of any items on request.
Trad climbing gear
- 2 * Beal Legend 50m 8.3mm Half Ropes (green and pink) including Rab Rope Bag & Tarp (2 years old, used only once) – £140 the pair incl bag (current price £218 @Needle Sports)
- Petzl Corax harness Size 1 (S-M) – £40
- DMM Wallnuts on Wire – Set – 1-11 – £40 for the set
- DMM Alloy Offset on Wire – Set 7 – 11 – £40 (unused)
- Wild Country hexes on slings – sizes 6, 7, 8 , 9 – £30 for all 4
- Wild Country Friend – sizes 2 & 3 – £50 for both, or £30 each
- 1 * HMS Karabiner & Grivel Belay Device – £15
- 6 * DMM Screwgate Karabiners – £36 for all 6, or £8 each
- DMM Wire Gate Quick-Draws – 1 * 10cm, 2 * 20cm, 2 * 25 cm £40 for all 5, or £10 each
- Dmm Wire Gate Quick Draws – 2 * 10cm – £20
- DMM Phantom Alpine Quick Draws – 2 * 60cm – £30
- Variety of wire gate and solid gate karabiners including slings to be distributed with gear sales if people want them.
Winter Climbing Clothing
- Paramo Torres Belay Jacket (smock) in Black size Medium (super warm) – £80
- Paramo Aspira Salopettes in Black size Medium – £120 (small crampon tear on inside bottom of left leg (repaired)
If the gear does not look like being sold by the middle of October, it will make its way onto UKClimbing For Sale/Wanted Forum.
Please feel free to contact me by either email, text or WhatsApp.