Bouldering weekend

17/10/2020 – 18/10/2020 all-day
Stanage, Peak District or Dartmoor
Organiser: Ive Kileff
The first in a series of possible 2 day bouldering trips to either the Peaks or to Dartmoor during the autumn / winter.
Depending on the weather forecast we’ll confirm if the meet is going ahead and which of the two venues we’ll be going to a couple of days before.
We’d either stay at a campsite and eat out, or stay at an Airbnb and eat in.
If we don’t have two good days forecast, we might go for a day trip on one of the days to Portland.
Members going:
1 Ive
Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply