Corona Virus update. April meets & Climbing outside.

The latest decision by RoCs is that we have cancelled the April meets that were listed on the meets page (Fairy Cave Novice and Dartmoor) due to the Corona Virus situation, except for the Nepal meet, which has been postponed to April 2021.

We will be monitoring the situation on a monthly basis for future meets in 2020, and will be guided by the Government, NHS and BMC advice regarding travel, group meetings and climbing outside. It will also depend on the availability of individual campsites, bunk house accommodation and use or access to pubs and cafes etc in the climbing areas. Please check and comply with the guidelines listed on the relevant websites and the BMC website link regarding individual members going outside for personal exercise outside.

This entry was posted in Climbing. Bookmark the permalink.