Meet Organiser: Patrick and Pete (replacing Caron)
The Roaches are in the ‘White Peak’ area of the Peak District National Park and although less well known as a climbing venue than their cousins in the Dark Peak they offer some excellent routes on Gritstone in great settings. The climbs are virtually all single pitch trad routes, with a few double pitch routes on good quality rock with plenty of choice at the lower end of the grading scale. What is there not to like about it?
Members attending are:
- Patrick (camping) Thursday – Sunday – taking Matt & Pete
- Matt (camping) Thursday – Sunday – going with Patrick
- Pete T (camping) Thursday – Sunday – going with Patrick
- Hannah (camping) Thursday – Sunday – just returning with Patrick
- Roland ?? (camping) Friday am to Sunday?? Travel plans TBD